Outing Host - Wytold Lebing
Registration Fee: Free
This 90 acre lake is managed as a quality fishing water where fish in excess of 16 inches can be regularly caught. The lake at its deepest is less than 20 feet. Fishing is best in the spring and the fall as warmer water temperatures and reduced water clarity in the summer can limit catch rates. Two pole fishing is allowed. Chironomid, leeches, and wooly bugger patterns are very successful. A bloodworm pattern is often effective February into April. Introduced warm water species (i.e. Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch and Brown Bullhead) are also present in the lake.
The access area on the north shore has a concrete boat ramp, parking area and pit toilet. The access is via a county park so there is no need for a Discovery Pass or WDFW Pass.
Driving Instructions, From Mukilteo:
- Take the Mukilteo – Clinton ferry to Clinton
- Drive ~ 6.3 miles on WA Hwy 525 to Bayview Road
- Turn Right on Bayview Road and drive ~1.5 miles to Andreason Road
- Turn Left on Andreason Road and drive ~0.75 mile to Lone Lake Road
- Turn Left on Lone Lake Road and follow it into the access area for the lake
What to Bring:
- Washington state fishing license
- Raft, canoe, pontoon boat, kayak, or float tube
- PFD is always recommended for wading and riding in boats.
- 4-6 weight rods with floating line and/or sinking line. If you are so inclined it is recommended that one rod be rigged for chironomid fishing.
- 3x, 4x, and maybe 5x tippet, depending on which flies you use
- Camera (in a zip lock bag)